About Us

Vetpal Housecall Vet Service - About Us

About Us

vetpal housecall vet service - chua hui li
vetpal housecall vet - about us ; a veterinary experience like no other

As pet owners ourselves, going to the vet is often difficult, stressful, and unpredictable.

We realised that many of these issues could be addressed by simply changing how veterinary care was delivered. This was the motivation behind starting an exclusive house call only veterinary service.

The Vetpal family strives to provide personalised best-in-class service, value, and a stress-free veterinary experience for both you and your pet.

vetpal housecall vet service - camellia leong
vetpal housecall vet - about us ; get in touch with us

9am to 10pm, everyday. Get a professional veterinary opinion over WhatsApp for greater clarity and a peace of mind.

Call / WhatsApp

+65 8588 8954

Not sure if your pet needs to get treated? Chat with our vets directly on WhatsApp to get a pre-assessment. No charges for talking to us. 😽

WhatsApp Now

Email Us


For business collaborations, public relations and marketing enquiries, drop us an email and the business team will get back to you.

vetpal housecall vet - about us; what we have been up to

Follow and tag us! Check out our travels across the island. We respect the privacy of your home but feel free to tag us with any photos and videos of your Vetpal visit!

5 days ago



It can be fun for our furry pals too - provided we keep their paws off reach! Here are some of the things we should avoid...

Things to avoid!!

1. Chocolates
As we all know, all types of chocolates are potentially life-threatening when ingested by your pet! They contain methylxanthines which are caffeine like stimulants that affect the gastrointestinal tract, central nervous system and the heart. The "darker" the chocolate, the higher the potency of the methylxanthines!

- Vomiting
- Diarrhea
- Seizures
- Muscle twitching
- Hyperactivity/excitation
* While signs and symptoms may appear between 6-12 hours of ingestion, this may vary within individuals and also depends on the type and amount of chocolate your pet has ingested.

2. Flowers
Not all flowers are safe for our pets!
For example, Lilies are highly toxic to cats. Eating any part of the flower will cause kidney failure in the cat!
While roses seem to be a safer option, the thorns of a chewed up rose may perforate/cause irritations to the stomach linings of your pet!

- Drooling
- Inappetence
- Lethargy
- Vomiting
- Diarrhoea

3. Sweets
Sweets and candies are a Valentine's Day favourite! However Sugar free sweets contain xylitol that is toxic to animals! When ingested, xylitol can cause hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) which can be life threatening.

- Vomiting
- Weakness
- Stumbling
- Seizures/fits
- Coma

4. Ribbons/balloons
Your pet (esp cats) may be particularly interested in playing with ribbons and strings. They can potentially be harmful when swallowed! The ribbons and balloons may get lodged in your pet's mouth or throat or in the stomach or intestines, causing an obstruction. Surgery will then be needed to remove the foreign objects!

- Inappetence
- Vomiting
- Diarrhea
- Nausea
- Drooling
- Gagging

5. Candles
Fancy a little romance with scented candles? Do be careful! Like candles, scented candles can pose a fire risk to the inquisitive pet (either by setting themselves on fire or tipping the candle and setting the house on fire).
The scent itself may cause airway irritation for your pet, depending on how strongly scented the candle is and type of scent.

- Sneezing
- Coughing
- Laboured breathing

While we can get carried away this Valentine's Day, let's be mindful of the potential dangers these gifts bring about to our pets!

If you require any emergency assistance, you can contact these 24h hospitals:

1. Veterinary Emergency Specialists (Tai Seng) 6581 7028
2. Westside Emergency Service (Bukit Timah) 6463 7228
3. Mount Pleasant A&E (Jalan Gelanggang) 6251 7666
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook